Kay Wright - Shares a Recovery Story
Prior to using Armaid, my activities of daily living were severely limited because of pain in my upper extremities due to repetitive motion injury. I was limited to one of the following activities on working days (four hours a day administrative assistant) and two of the activities on non-working days:
- washing and blow drying my hair
- preparing a meal with prepared food and cleaning up after eating
- vacuuming or dusting my apartment
- changing the sheet on my bed
- grocery shopping and putting away only the perishables
- laundering and putting away two loads of clothes
- playing the piano for 5 minutes or assembling a jigsaw puzzle for 10 minutes on non-working days, resulting in hand and forearm pain for the remainder of that day
I was laid off from my job at the end of February. In April I began a medically necessary diet that increased my meal preparation and clean-up time 80%, which caused severe hand, wrist, arm, shoulder and upper back pain.
In April I was instructed in Armaid self massage. I am amazed at the difference that Armaid self massage has made in increasing my activities of daily living. I can perform most of the tasks listed above on the same day with no pain. Any tenderness that develops with any of the above activities is completely relieved with Armaid self massage. I feel like I have my life back! I cannot tell you how happy I am to be able live a more normal life now. And best of all, I can play the piano 30 minutes a day with no pain! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I highly recommend Armaid for people with repetitive stain injury of the upper extremities.